As you work with BubblesPlanner, everything will increase in number. When you need to find something quickly or want to reduce the amount of data presented, BubblesPlanner offers a comprehensive set of filters to create that view.
Main filter in Tasks
From the Task view, click on the All filters icon, as shown below:
The following Filter option selection dialog opens. Access to the filter options is through the drop-down arrows beside each field.
- To filter by Favorites turn the switch On.
- To view completed tasks only turn the switch On.
- Filter by Label
- Filter by tags
- Filter by Contextual sticker
- Filter by Assignee
- Filter by the task owner
- Filter by Board
- Link to remove any filter selection
Clicking on a drop-down arrow will display the list of options, as shown below.
- Click on the items to include in the filter.
- Click anywhere outside the list.
- Move to the next field and repeat the process.
- When finished, click ACCEPT.
Note: The number displayed in the small blue circle (a) indicates the number of filter fields selected.
The system applies the Filter and returns a view of all Tasks that meet your Filter criteria.
To remove the filter and return the view to all Tasks, click on the Filter icon once more:
Sort the Task view
Rather than filtering the view, you can sort the order in which tasks are listed. To sort, follow these steps: